Firing Squad: November 16, 2010

By • Nov 16th, 2010 • Category: Latest, Photo Battle

Sometimes I wonder why anyone would want to be a professional photographer, much less a professional snowboard photographer. 14 hours making slideshows for the Mervin sales meeting today leaves me with nothing much to say about this week’s challenge, but a real need for some stronger coffee and/or a crystal meth habit. But whaddaya know, they hired me again for another year, so maybe winning the Firing Squad will help someone else achieve that dream.

The Champ

The Challenger

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Think you can do better? Then quit your bitching. The Firing Squad is a weekly photo competition. Winners of a single battle will receive a pair of Da Kine gloves and should a photo survive 4 weeks, the photographer receives a place in the Champions Gallery and a Da Kine Camera Pack, as well as a chance to compete in the year-end Ultimate Champions battle. To enter your own photo in the Firing Squad, check out our submission guidelines.

Tagged as: , , ,

the supreme master of Yobeat photos.

16 thoughts on “Firing Squad: November 16, 2010

1. rdub

the colour of the jacket is the only thing that makes the challenger stand out.
    champ, no doubt.

2. anonymous pussy

both are weak. first shot is lit very poorly, and i dont even know where to begin on the second shot. what the hell is going on in that photo?

3. mel gibson

Not going to lie, If the challenger was not dressed like a fucking moron and if the nose of his board wasn’t pointing at the sky, I would say I like this photo. Find a new snowboarder to shoot and while your at it, tell the old one to stop listening to Creed while he rides.

4. niko

did a tumble weed just roll across the photo battle this week?

i miss the shit talking now i have nothing to kill time with

5. Jimbo

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and venture a guess that the challenger is NOT Mark Franc. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure the only reason you think that is because he’s a white kid dressed as a snow-thug, but take a good look at his face and you’ll notice that under all that tripple-XL gear, is a lima-bean sized MFM fan-club president…

And yeah, sorry Niko, I tend to only venture out of my hole for really shitty photos… Anyone else notice the trend that when I’m not around, there’s peace, love and butterflies on the firing squad?