Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

Neoproto FULL MOVIE

We’re thankful for Sean Tedore putting this movie online. If you haven’t seen it, watch it, if you have seen it, watch it again, and again.

one of the founders of the internet.

Similar posts

Comments (15)

1. somebody forgot to deinterlace

2. tim eddy’s back smith might be my favorite shot ever.

3. So happy you posted this one of my favourites!

4. I liked it better when it first came out and was called “In Bloom” and they had wheels on their boards…..

5. So sick, one of my favorite videos ever

6. I will never get tired of this movie !

7. yes! love to see this up on vimeo, grew up with this video

8. Being relatively new to snowboarding (~4 years deep), this is before my time so it was a good history lesson. A lot of good shots and tricks that would shit on some video parts that came out this year. Awesome video, thanks for posting!

9. Corey is sooo sick

10. filippo kratter’s song was in marc johnson’s part for a transworld video, i think it was modus operandi…i could litrally see the part in my mind while this song was playing..trippy!!everyone in this vid is a beast, especially corey!!nima’s part was better than the one in bon voyage (not hating, just sayin)…

11. I remember buying this shit at high cascade like 8 years ago…blast from the past

12. This is one of my FAVORITE movies of all time…. It’s too bad Neoproto/MDP is no more… At least People Collective is sick!

13. That kid who said NeoProto was a history lesson just blew my mind. If you happen to be that kid, or that young, please email me at nick@yobeat.com.

14. so thankful to sean tedore for posting this and making it downloadable. ive been looking for a copy of this for a long time. so many amazing parts. i miss this vibe in snowboarding movies, and miss watching a lot of these riders. i forgot how amazing corey smiths ender was. havent been this stoked on a movie in a long time