Win Hadar’s NIKE Zoom Force 1

By • Mar 29th, 2011 • Category: Features, Latest

It’s spring, and the snow isn’t the only thing getting mushy. At this point your boots can probably serve as your slippers post riding, so why not win yourself a new pair of stylish Zoom Force 1′s? Now we know what you’re thinking: These are girls boots and I am the manliest of men that I know. But here’s the thing: free stuff is free stuff and there are plenty of reasons you might need/want girl’s boots. For example:

1. You have small feet and getting free stuff would compensate for the other thing that goes along with having small feet.
2. You could use them to hook up with that girl you’ve been stalking all season.
3. They match your outfit better than the guys model.

And there are lots of other reasons so…

Nike Snowboarding hooked us up with two pairs of Hadar’s Zoom Force 1 boot and we’re gonna give them away. To enter, just comment with a reason you want these boots. The contest is open to dudes, chicks, or anyone else who might want them. Just make sure to use your real email address so we can contact you when you win.

Two pairs of boots will be given away. One to award the most generally convincing and entertaining entry (and it’ll help your chances if it has a lot of likes), and the other winner will be chosen at random on Monday April 4, 2011. You can research more reasons you want the Zoom Force 1 at www.nikesnowboarding.com and make sure to watch the commercial featuring the lovely Ms. Hadar herself.

Tagged as: , , , , ,
one of the founders of the internet.

95 thoughts on “Win Hadar’s NIKE Zoom Force 1

1. Daniel

um my boots laces are held together by zipties at the moment, im on my 3rd pair of laces this season, but more importantly if i were to win these boots i would probably get one of those backpack boomboxes and play that one song you know that one that is like APPLE BOTTOM JEANS BOOTS WITH THE FUR WITH THE FURRR while doing park laps all next season with my shirt off with my new boots with the fur.

2. Alexandra

I have only one word to describe why I need new boots: Finland!
    It’s freezing out here =)

3. aint no snow bunny

i could come up with an amazing fake sob story about how i need these boots and woe is to me because i cant afford a new pair bla bla bullshit, or i can just tell you that i deserve the boots most because ill look best in them. no contest.

holy crap there are a lot of complainers from michigan on here. i love the mitten, us kids know how to ride ice and park better than most. represent!

4. Lance

I need new boots because i have had burton moto’s for the past three years. They are the worst boot on the market and i bought them because they were cheap. Now i am a tank and kill every feature and these boots are beginning to crumble. Please hook me up with these.

5. RA

i’m introducing my girlfriend to snowboarding! she has no gear at the moment, i’m collecting some stuff for her. it’s a win win situation introducing another cute chick to the game.

6. Nor'east Fucktard

My lady has the worse luck with gear. She had a pair of boots at the beginning of the season and the sole started coming apart. We shoe goo’d it and then the laces broke. Since the boots were a shitty pair she got because her old boots fell apart it wasnt worth trying to replace the laces. So she got a pair of Nitro’s and just this morning while getting ready to head out for the day, the velcro setup on the insert ripped right off. All day she was complaining about how her ankle was loose as shit.
    She needs new fucking boots that arent gonna fall the hell apart. Oh yeah she kills it too.

7. Jordan

i need these boots because i am the only girl thats ever in the park and i need some respect from the boys

8. aaron

took my girlfriend snowboarding the other day and im not tryin to ever wait 30 minutes to get down a run again. im tryin to give her these to get her off my nuts so i can send dat hoe to the bunny slopes for the day. fresh boots and she can get some practice in before she fucks up another of my riding days

9. Ryland

My chick has the worst smelling most vile smelling boots known to man. Her boots smell so bad that they make my diy window tinting peel off, because it wants to escape this toxic gas. I have to make her wear them all the way home and take them off on the deck. Some new boots with the furr would might fix this problem, or she might just have stinky feet.

10. Aurélie

I want to win these in order to be able to finally BURN some Nike boots.
    I just can’t afford spending monney for that act of resistance.
    Thanks Yobeat.

11. chadmo

My gf posted already to try and win these (codename steezzyy)

…but you should give them to me instead… i’m still gonna give them to her, so they’ll def get some good use. But if i win em I’ll be the hero and will get some good dome out of the deal.

!!!!!Wooo everyone wins!!!!!!

…well maybe not everyone, but you can feel like a winner inside knowing you got a snowboarder domed up and made a snowbunnys day.

12. The deafness

These boots look perfect for kicking small children and Texans! Oh and that one volcom team rider who was a huge asshole to me at Keystone. I’ll kick him too.

And besides, Nike already gave you the boots, right? I’m guessing that we don’t get to pick the sizes, so maybe like 90% of the commenters are fucked? I wear 6.5 or 7 (6.5 takes longer to pack out than 7). If you have either of those sizes, then I’m the clear winner!

13. Scott

I need these boots because I’m graduating from college in May with $53K dollars in debt and I wont be able to afford boots for the next thirty years.

14. Pat

I need these so I can start my own website and do this exact same contest on it cuz making it look like I’m sponsored by nike will make me cool

15. getbuckwiths8n

i have a severe case of chicken legs and my inability to grow manly calve muscles forces me to wear women boots.

16. KyleForster

Im poor. Very Poor!
    And my boots are 3 years old and 2 sizes two small. So I really need new boots. Before my friends refuse to take me to the mountian anymore. Because my boots smell like rotten milk, dog shit, and some owful smelling chemicals all mixed in one. And There are some benifits of me winning. For Yobeat And me !
    Benifits of me winning:
    I will have rides to the mtn every weekend cuz my friends will think my boots are BA!
    And…….. I can turn without my boots bending out of my binding !
    Benifits for you, if I win:
    You dont have to ship the boots across the country. Or anywhere! Because I go to school with your intern Rjizz, so you could just make him deliver them ;)
    Thankss Yobeat, And Yobeat’ers! For liking this comment ! ;D

17. Jamie

After breaking myself off this season I decided I suck at pretending I can ride park and should just stick to trying to look good on the mountain. I heard “Hood-Rat Chic” is going to be “in” next season. Naturally these would work PERFECTLY with my apple bottom jean snow pants

18. hot toddy

1. because i’m not a pussy, but I have one.
    2. because i often get wicked stoney and take said ‘pussy’ up on the hill to look good and drink 40′s all day …errday.
    3. because when I shred, I listen to this song: http://tinyurl.com/4u5y4b5 and dream about rapping on stage in some cushy fur-cuffed Nikes, tongue all popped, pants rolled up… shiiii son.

(and because Jerm told me YoB is going to give the boots to the post with the most DISLIKES… sooooo).

19. croma

… because I’ve been looking for a new dildo, but TWO?! That’s a bangin’ good deal…

20. Kelly

I need these things…it’ll be the closest thing to a girl I’ve slipped into all season

21. Teddi

Those booties gotta be mine!
    My boots are torn up D: I need to ride ASAP before the season ends, and these Nikes are buck as fuck. This chick needs help!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
    Mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck. Mother fuck mother fuck.
    Noise noise noise.
    1 2 1 2 3 4
    Noise noise noise.
    Smokin weed, smokin weed.
    Doin’ coke, drinkin beers.
    Drinkin beers, beers beers.
    Rollin’ fatties, smokin blunts.
    Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
    Rollin’ blunts and smokin um

22. Nick

I’d use them to fight off the alien horde that keeps pestering me when im trying to learn switch back 5′s. It’s not my fault I can’t land it.

23. Tom

My girlfriend’s boots are six years old and her feet hurt when she snowboards with me, if you understand the full implications of this discomfort on both her health and mine you will understand why she needs these so badly.

24. BenR

my girl rips harder than most of the prepubescent losers on here jocking for free boots that won’t fit them anyway…enough said.

25. Connor

I want these boots cause I want to be as sexy as hadar. People will enjoy my snowboarding more too, because let’s face it, people like to look at Laura hadar

26. Nicole

These boots would be sick! Would be a great replacement for my 32′s that blew up this season!

Being a student can’t really afford too much, but these would help for sure!

plus Hadar x Nike x Yobeat = win….lots of win.

27. Mollie

Guys, my solomon’s are literally breaking apart and smell like Shaun White’s ego. It hurts to ride them and I have 0 cash to replace them. If I win these I will give all of you hugs when I see you in the park.. (after I kick your asses on the rails.)

28. El Shizz

my salomons are ten fucking years old and have the support of a pair of lace panties. but that neither here nor there. I can get my wife to try snowboarding if I hook her up with some “cute” boots. kick ‘em down.

29. admin Post author

Thanks for the entertainment every one. Taylor (#31) wins for being the only one to apparently master the likes concept (and because we want her boyfriend to love her) and the random gods selected Teddi (#83). Congrats! contest over.