Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

People’s Court: Luci Imbach vs Zoe Mayers vs Haille Soderholm

Now that I’ve absorbed The Peoples Court into my sphere at Yobeat, I thought it wise to change things up and start off strong. What better way to get the attention of a bunch Internet snow dudes than with some girl-on-girl action? But then I thought to myself, two girls one post isn’t that crazy, really. What I need is a third girl! So for this week’s People Court you get to watch and judge the three sisters of the traveling snowpants.

Luci Imbach

Zoe Mayers

Haille Soderhold

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

If you think these guys girls suck and you are way better, or you’d just like to be part of the People’s Court, send a link to your video (on vimeo or youtube, please – videos hosted on other platforms will not be be considered) with your name, address, size and a little bit about yourself to peoplescourt@yobeat.com. If you’re chosen for the battle, we’ll send you an email when it goes live. Each week, the battle winner will receive a prize from the YoBeat Store. As of February 2011, the video with the single most vote each calender month will also receive a Banshee Bungee.

The People’s Court is brought to you by:

Mandatory Disclaimer: Battles are open to any amateur snowboarder. As long as you are not getting paid by any brand, you are eligible to compete. You may choose your size, but not style (prizes are given away based on availability.) Videos should be submitted by the rider, not the videographer or your asshole friends. But whatever.

is a man of the people.

Similar posts

Comments (58)

1. How am I supposed to make my completely biased decision without seeing some head shots first?

2. What kind of kitchen is that?

3. i think i might be mentally retarded

4. since when are women allowed outside without proper male supervision?

5. ZOE’S ONLY WINNING BECAUSE ITS MOTHA FUCKIN GUCCI TIME!!!

FUCK

6. I think that any snowboarding girl that rides rails and does airs is killing it. Great to see the women’s snowboarding scene growing…and doing it urban too. All you hateful tweeners are upset because they make your weiners feel smaller when they do better than you. Buck up little haters and learn ALL aspects of snowboarding before you proclaim yourself the grandmaster of snow.

7. Goddamn hoes stay in the goddamn kitchen.

8. I have respect for female boarders that know how to show respect. I find that on average 8.7/10 female riders do one of the following: suck and get in the way, get pissed off if you fly by them, go up to the mountains to get attention and try to look cute with their bear ear flap hoodies. Here’s an idea, stay in your natural habitat…i.e. The mall, downtown, kitchens(jk). Seriously though it’s a joke how pussy so many girls are. Then there’s the other side of the spectrum with the angry fem boarders who think they’re hot shit because they can hit a 15 footer with a safety grab. Keep it real and others will too. Don’t get me wrong, guys are just as guilty as girls at being douche nozzles on the slopes. Just keep in mind that strapping on to a long board does not add inches to your dick or tits(ladies).