Terrible Tuesday: Eat at Spedelli’s

By • Nov 8th, 2011 • Category: Features, Latest, Terrible Tuesdays, Videos

Mac and Sam Spedale are a couple of awesome dudes. We support their new restaurant 100%
Located on 2352 Foothill Drive, Salt Lake City, UT. Bring in your Brighton, Park City, or Snowbird pass for 10% off all year long!

Tagged as: , , , , , , , ,
is pretty.... awesome.

13 thoughts on “Terrible Tuesday: Eat at Spedelli’s

1. Caleb

sean should get paid. I just haven’t seen many people eat pizza with a fork thats all. I believe him and my buddy George Costanza are the only two. You might know George from his work on the show Seinfield. His dad and my dad were good friends back in the day, they both went to cranston.

2. yoyougotfruit

My dad knows this dude who gave birth to this other dude.
    True story man. men can birth men.

3. wj

The place is half pub, half Chuckey-Cheese. There were kids running around everywhere. Snooty ski bums abound.

The waitress got our taco order wrong and then didn’t even bother placing our pizza order.

I ordered a Castle Rock Chardonnay. They served it in a skinny glass. I understand why they put it in that glass, they want to cheat you out of wine. There wasn’t two swallows of booze in the damn thing, but it was a full glass because of that fluted monstrosity they poured it in.

I had to pour my Chardonnay into a beer glass so I could even drink it. A beer glass! Like some kind of a goddamned animal!