Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

Red Alert: Denis “Bonus” Leontyev

It seems the Internet gives him mixed reviews but we like this guy. He’s like a short, Russian Mike Cassanova.

one of the founders of the internet.
Email this author | All posts by

Similar posts

Comments (29)

  1. this guy has tight stee’

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 4
  2. like a russian niko cioffi…so SICK

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 7
  3. If anyone could make switchups acceptable it’s this guy

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 14 Thumb down 8
  4. do different tricks

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 4
  5. Not a single press in the whole part??

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 3
  6. European style…

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 1
  7. 303 harsh?

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1
  8. that after bang though…

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 1
  9. leftovers part real part is better

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0
  10. great style until he lands, keep your arms down.

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 2
  11. front 1 front 3 every feature?

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0
  12. not bad for a commy

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 0
  13. rollerblader skiier style shit is embarassing

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0
  14. Stay in the terrain park, buddy

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 15 Thumb down 1
  15. About 70% of the tricks in that part were dope the other 30% weren’t that clean

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 7 Thumb down 1
  16. so hes not that cool but then yobeat says hes cool so then hes cool?

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 9 Thumb down 1
  17. I think Denis “BONUS” Leontyev should lick my butthole

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 2
  18. LOCK INTO YOUR TRICKS

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0
  19. Not hating – this kid is really talented, but his snowboarding reminds me of 2007. No style and just spinning on and off. No presses or originality. So much potential to put it together but the wackest trick selection.

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0
  20. Zeachy spinny things were cool when forum and special blend were
    #never

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 3
  21. he might be a lameo but his reverse momentum finesse is superb

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0
  22. this dude is very talented, but yobeat sucks

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1
  23. yuk, should stay off the street. His windells vid from way back was gnarly but I guess it doesnt suit street

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1
  24. Shame on you yobeat for even attempting to downgrade or belittle this dope ass part by saying the internet gave him “mixed reviews,” Who the Fuck cares! His riding’s ill

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 4
  25. yeah Yobeat sucks white hairy nads

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0
  26. too many early offs and nothings locked in i thoroughly dislike his snowboarding

    Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


TOP