The Nike Snowboarding Project: Chapter 2

By • Nov 13th, 2012 • Category: Featured Videos, Features, Latest, Videos

If you thought Nike dropped all that cash on their Chosen Sessions park in Austria for Connor Brown’s crew, you would be sorely mistaken. After the kiddos left, the pros got to work while Brad Kremer pointed a camera at them. The result the second chapter in the Nike Snowboarding Project. For more info check out nikesnowboarding.com/getlacedup

Tagged as: , , ,

31 thoughts on “The Nike Snowboarding Project: Chapter 2

1. fired

names would have been rad. on the other hand maybe faceless snowboard drone is what nike was going for.

2. I wish

I could tell what the fuck was going on. Cutting landings, super close ups, mega slo mo, no titles. It was kind of a mess.

3. Please...

Don’t do it! I mean sick park, sick team and stuff…but the only thing they do is to pay super pros to make you want to buy their stuff and think Nike is the shit (so that you hopefully also buy their sporting goods). They show no commitement to snowboarding itself, seems all they want is to rejuvenate their brand. I mean that is kind of obvious, for Nike as corporation the snowboarding market is tiny and they are putting that much money into it (in relation to the size of the market).

4. Fry

Can’t tell if Brad Kremer is trying to do something cool and different, or trying to be like Art of Flight. . .

5. bruce

Much rather would have had nike put thousands of bucks in to a video of austin smith beating the shit out of red bull guys

6. @ #17

I’d say they dropped plenty of dough to show commitment to snowboarding. You must of been busy thinking of a hateful commit and jerking it watching the stupid lifestyle shots and not looking at that park.

I don’t understand why everyone is so butt hurt over nike. I rode 32 boots for a couple of years and sure they are good… for a season and then they gain half a size from packing out so bad that you can’t get any heel hold. I’ve tried DC boots, and Ride boots too and there is no comparison to how Nike boots fit and last. I’m on my third season in the same pair of Nike boots and they still are solid with well over 250 day of riding them. I’d say all that Nike money works out OK.

So keep crying over Nike and riding the cool guy boots and I’ll keep giving my money to Nike and the 10 year olds that do a great job of making my boots in some Southeast Asian country I’ve never heard of.

7. Harsh

Tip of the hat to Austin Smith for creating an entire career off one epic season 6 years ago. Well done.