Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

Colorado Early Season Mega Post

Oh hey guys, have you heard? Colorado resorts are open and the parks are firing! And this year, we’ll get to see every minute of the action thanks to these crews, and probably more. Since it’s November, we’re feeling generous, so we’re posting them all. But once other places open up, there won’t be enough space on our servers for EVERYONE, so let’s make this fun. At the end of the post, you can vote for the crew (or crews) you want to see this season. The winner will be guaranteed Yobeat features all winter long, and the losers, well, you’ll have to deal with Jerm to get through.

Summit Media Labs

We’ll start things off at Copper, which is apparently where the coolest pros and bros are. Here’s some snowboard stunting from Chad Otterstrom, Matt Guess, Pat Moore and Red Gerard.

The Canadian Kid

Then we’re gonna head slightly East and spend some quality time at Keystone, where, judging by our submissions folder, there’s a crew posted up at EVERY feature in the park. Cody Sheppard came all the way from Alberta to warm things up.

Buck 90

Then we turn things over to Buck 90 for a little action from Stefan Kuhsel, Adam Palkie, D-Block, Lamb, Ian Smith, Steve Lauder, Ben Wachowiak, Jeff Deforge.

Mobbin’

And finally, Mobbin’ is out there. Featuring: Colin Hart, Jack Dawe, Kai Wiggins, Brendan Hart, Zach Normandin and Blake Axelson.

[poll id=”69″]

one of the founders of the internet.

Similar posts

Comments (67)

1. Where is flippin bird ??????????
  2. How can there be so many shitty edits so early in the season?
  3. Can i just vote steve lauder?
  4. There’s a good chance steve lauder is the only person who knows how to ride rails in colorado
  5. All of those were pretty soggy, how about you guys just post edits that don’t suck
  6. Zach Normadin is the father of my children
  7. I love snowboarding, But snowboarders fucking bum me out. Everythings a fucking competition, kids hating on other people, talking shit from chairlifts, It’s fucking ridiculous. I fucking live for snowboarding and I’m stoked on anyone out there having fun, Go fuck yourself if you don’t feel the same way.
  8. fuck. fuck. fuckfuck
  9. mobbin was definitely the best but the song must have been picked out by one of their emo hipster girlfriends
  10. how many of these were gopro edits?
  11. mobbin’s song choice was like this: “I just watched jed’s part now I’m going to go look up the song and use the next most popular one in my next edit”
  12. Typical Colorado
  13. cody and steve both have switch tricks for days
  14. i like how you knew that
  15. Cody filmed that vid with no highbacks, respect.
  16. skiers in colorado are the worst
  17. I only really respect Chad O’s riding out of any. And Yobeat hates Summit, so this contest is kinda strange.
  18. Chad O is a boss !!
  19. their was something about the first edit that made me want to ski
  20. Skiers everywhere are the worst
  21. I think theres a false idea of competition amung snowboarders in colorado. Everytime im up at keystone just tryna have a good time and land some chill shit and most people get stoked when they see you going for it which is the shit. but there will always be some faggots just be nice to them even tho they suk
  22. 1.) PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SAYING ” for days”
    2.) FUCK FLIPPIN BIRD
  23. Z@@ is right, some of this is so stupid. Just so everyone knows- Im moving to Silverton this winter to ride powder every day for the rest of my life, all you fellow yobeaters have a place to stay. get with it guys, there has been some awesome snow in Colorado already this winter and 0 pow turns in any of these edits. Fucking scrubs.
  24. East Coast 4 lyfe
  25. put a little production into your shitty edits, fuck these get boring
  26. Is that Matt Guess in the first video? yeah hes a douche, glad he moved to CO.
  27. Kc kyle theses no base in summit. I’m pretty sure we would ride pow if we had it.
  28. Why does CO seem so boring when I watch these edits? Some good tricks but I was falling asleep by the end…
  29. so far failure to launch wins because its the only edit not filmed with a go pro and it also includes sound effects. I hate go pro edits, sound sound effects are a must!
  30. im not watching any of these i just know better
  31. oh shit chad otterstrom and red gerard! imma check that one out
  32. just watched it…i wasnt pleased
  33. I think most these fools are the 13yr old little bitch girls of the snowboard industry. You gags don’t shredd y’all just watch MTV and talk shit online.
  34. good tricks, awful editing.
  35. Give these Coloradans a break you guys, I guess since weed is legal they’re too high to film good snowboarding, or make an interesting edit to watch.
  36. Buck 90! Buck 90! Buck 90!
  37. I’m only down with the hobos
  38. Why can’t snowboarders make an edit with something other then a go pro? These edits would be 20x more interesting if they were properly filmed. Nothing is better then an edit in which the filming and cuts compliment the style of the riders.
  39. And people wonder why we all hate on Colorado… Buck 90 was the shit on ReelComp. Any chance we could get a full on reunion edit? Oh ya, FUCK Matt Guess.
  40. @mikey likes it

I live in vail and have been riding bottomless powder snow since that last storm a weekish ago, especially that first blue bird day we had right after all the fresh snow.We hiked maybe an hour for some really great turns. Nothing crazy, but like I said, bottomless powder snow. People would kill to ride powder like that in November. It’s a really good feeling you should try it sometime.

41. @KC KYLE

thats sweet you got to do something you really enjoy, but other boarders may not enjoy powder as much as you so don’t hate. most of these kids are just teenagers, not ‘fucking scrubs’ as you put it. naturally, there into park as its fun, accessible and challenging for them. Im sure as they get older theyll venture more into the backcountry.

42. Buck 90 would have been better without D-block. Mobbin’ had the most consistent style and tricks (it seemed) and all edits sucked. So based on who is “da best crewww” I would say Mobbin’. I think there will be some fist-fights on the hill over this conclusion as both “crewz” post up on the same rail.
  43. @boarder

your dumb, none of these kids are teenagers(red?). have you ever been to summit? its all college aged kids and up, thinking they throw down, with that copied style. like i said, “fucking scrubs”. Most ppl in colorado will never enter the backcountry in their life, it’s sad. and fuck you, if you dont love powder then you have truly never rode it. idk who you are, but you must be one of them scrubs.

44. KC KYLE: the next jeremy jones? more on this at 11
  45. I hope for Yobeat’s sake that Mobbin’ wins. If someone else does, then yobeat is going to have to put up shitty edits for the whole winter. Should have thought this through yobeat before you decided to have a “tell all my friends to vote for me poll”, now you’ve left the fate of your website to a bunch of poop throwing monkeys.
  46. cool story bro
  47. Good work on all the edits! I really like how everyone is getting after it early. I voted for the Canadian kid! But was stoked on them all.

PS- If you are one of the Haters, use your energy a little more wisely and get out there and make something better…..if you can.

48. My treasure trail is getting long as shit
  49. @KC KYLE

different strokes for different blokes. just because you love something doesn’t mean that everyone does. You should acept this fact unless your just a narrow minded hater. cool story bro.

50. matt g you fucking suck. just because you work a summit media labs doesnt mean your good enough to film.
  51. @ kc kyle. i ain’t quite too sure what rock you crawled out from under but most folks in this fine country don’t consider 6 inches of snow bottomless. perhaps if your a skinny little feller and can float on top of that snow, but six inches falling on top of rocks, twigs, grass, and critters aint gonna do a whole lot to make other folks jealous. pretty sure you shouldn’t give a damn, live in summit, or be hanging out on yobeat if you feel so darn remiss at people getting there fixin by going out and doing some slippin and a sliddin on some metal obstacles
  52. Red with some Zeach(S) of the week, possibly month.
  53. BUCK 90 = IP Changers
  54. @merica

6” in town is 6 feet at 12000 feet, now ride some wind-loaded terrain and thats 10 feet. it was bottomless atop vail pass last weekend. you are the prime example of the people in summit. Im honestly glad you don’t go out looking for it.

55. Park is soooo chill…
  56. KC Kyle, if you would’ve hiked to 120,000 feet like I did you would’ve gotten 60 feet. Stop pretending are are do core because I’m am the contest and you can suck my core balls
  57. Is everyone else having trouble determining if KC Kyle is being a troll on purpose, or is he actually retarded? I feel bad laughing because it could possibly be morally wrong if it’s the latter of the two. Also, KC Kyle, I was at 11,500 feet, and there was maybe six inches. I guess I should have hiked up 500 more feet for the extra 5 and a half feet of fresh. This is how I read your comment,”I am a pussy, so I hate on people who try dangerous tricks in the park, and I go ride back country. Normally that would be fine, but obviously I suck because I’m trying to convince everyone on yobeat that there is 6 feet of fresh. This is how I try to justify my ‘pussiness’. Although unrelated, my mom wanks me off while reading me the little “engine” that could before bed every night” end qoute.
  58. @everyone

haha chillll breh dudebro vail pass had 4 feet of snow not 6(still bottomless). sorry for exaggerating how much snow there was. I’m even more sorry you don’t know where to go..you must be in Summit, it is known that the Vail Valley literally takes almost all the snow before it gets to summit. One thing we are missing is those awesome jumpz. Vail cat drivers literally are out to kill, which is okay with me. If you can successfully hit all of Vail’s jumps on any given day, your deemed really good in my book.

59. Looks like the little fella answered my question. I think everyone here should give him a gold star for learning to use the computer all by his self.
  60. @everyone

so how angry are you that you hiked to 11500 and only had 6”? That must have really sucked, then having to hike down. jesus. wind loaded slopes, not wind scoured, bro.

61. so 6″ in the valley is 6′ in the mountains?
  62. Talk to Matt Guess about Johnny Paxson. The boss who would always make Matt shutup because of his ability to ride.
  63. @weinerhouse you can’t hate on the riding so you hate on that song. Sick bro.