ThirtyTwo Spot Check- Mt. Seymour

By • Dec 14th, 2012 • Category: Featured, Features, Videos

The latest from The Spot Check Tour.

Tagged as: ,

32 thoughts on “ThirtyTwo Spot Check- Mt. Seymour

1. seamus

i’m trying to figure out how hobush got his stance that narrow on a nitro board. they make there inserts way too goddamn wide.

2. Seymour Kid

Layne is sooooo sick!! Kinda getting tired of seeing Hobush ride these tiny park rails edit after edit after edit after edit. Regardless of what board sponsor he’s got the kid needs to get to the streets and hit some legit shit! Isn’t he 24?

3. seamus

^ did i say he didnt kill it? he’s got one of the best syles in the game, i’m just annoyed because my stance on my nitro is too fuckin wide. so you shut up you dickshitter

4. @ Seymore Kid

so is hobush supposed to go to mt seymore and just not hit any rails beacause, “they’re too small”? fucking dumbass.

5. killkittenpuncher

Hey Kitten Puncher- did you not get enough hugs growing up? I love watching hobush ride but kinda agree with the seymore kid. His part in Ammo was good it would just suck if he only did spot checks on tiny park rails all year. Is he really 24? I thought he was like 16.

6. turdinghard

@killkittenpuncher – yeh he is 24, hes also been AM on 32 for like 4 years now, no one is going to turn pro if all they do is spot check’s. yes i saw holy smokes, no i was not blown away but hobush’ half part.

7. kittenpuncher

@killkittenpuncher Yes I got plenty of hugs growing up, mouth hugs that is from your mother yahknawwhattimean, Style goes a long way these days children and Hobush has it style and a very large back of tricks to back it up, and he is marketable he will go pro before you and win a contest or two this year and you will still be doing S turns on your 162 in Tennessee you little faggot.

8. killkittenpuncher

@kittenpuncher I think you are totally missing the point but I wouldn’t expect anything less from a bitter 12 year old. I don’t think I just speak for myself when I say that I’d like to see how large his bag of tricks are on bigger street rails. His half part in keep the change was not that impressive even if it was an all am movie and the ammo video footage was from 3 seasons ago. Correct me if I’m wrong but last I checked, only filming spot checks has never turned anyone pro especially someone who is 24.