The People’s Court: Sebastien Collin vs. Rob Halowell

By • Jan 10th, 2013 • Category: Featured, Features, Latest, People's Court, Videos

1913artimg

Two hungry ams head to the streets. Which one has enough grit to make it?

Sebastien Collin

vs.

Rob Halowell

The People’s Court is a weekly competition and is open to any amateur snowboarder. You may be sponsored to play, just not paid, son. The winner of each weekly battle will receive a pair of goggles from Arnette Eyewear and be in contention for the year-end battle with a grand prize of a one-year Arnette sponsorship. To submit your edit, email the link to peoplescourt@yobeat.com.

is a man of the people.

34 thoughts on “The People’s Court: Sebastien Collin vs. Rob Halowell

1. smiles

well the first guy really impressed me with his knowledge and radical skill for backflips, #wowfactor then rob really knew how to not successfully finish a rail. i vote more flipping bird.

2. jerms sister

I really think the first kid needed to put more backflips in his video, he deffinetly didnt show the skill how to do inverts..

3. @kittenpuncher

“Sebass’ style was throwback to 2002, I remember when NOMIS was kewl.”

Why the fuck should you care about the clothing somebody wears, this is snowboarding not Fashion Police fag.” OMG I CANT BELIEVE HE IS WEARING A NOMIS COAT That Brand is tottally lyke 5 seasons ago honey.” lemme guess your some Trendy Midwest kid that just got his drink water sweatshirt, a full face mask, and moved in his stance in and now laps the park criticizing everybody that doesn’t dress like you.

4. Puff The Magic Dragon

in my opinion the first one needed more backflips and the 2nd one needed to slow down on completing all those rails

5. Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad

second dude bored me. if you’re doing a 93 second edit, 40 seconds of it should not be lifestyle hammers of you walking in front of the camera and stuff

6. fuck

yobeat makes me want to quit snowboarding. these kids are both talented and compiled more than a minute of street footy, versus the 45 seconds of park footy you fuckin commenters probably gathered from last season. theres no positive feedback on this site unless the snowboarding is pro quality or from videograss. This is yobeat, not TWS. Expect to see unknown faces, and give constructive criticism if necessary, instead of watching an edit and telling yourself you can do everything in the video. we copy pretty much everything from skateboarding, why not copy the idea that were all doing the same thing, so we should be friends? start supporting you’re fellow snowboarders, you sound like fucking skiers.

7. Minnesota till I die

@kittenpuncher

First of all what the fuck kind of name is that. Second of all, I have no idea where you get that fucked up sort of idea of the midwest because its completely incorrect and I feel the need to say something. I’m from Minnesota and everyone that I ride with and even people I don’t are all a family that support and push each other no matter what the hell jacket or stance someone is rocking. So you can stay wherever the hell you are from and I’ll keep riding here where more people are coming out of and throwing down harder than anywhere else in the country right now. Peace

8. T raw

@kittenpuncher

I also ride in Minnesota and I can tell you that everyone has a unique style and nobody judges each other on what they are wearing. We don’t think we are better than anyone else we just love to snowboard and have a great time doing it. And why don’t you take a few park laps and see how great it actually is. I’ve rode in a lot of other places and can tell you that you won’t have any better experience than riding in the Midwest.

Oh and Rob totally won this round