Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

PBF #1

Rails, jumps, carving, handrails, partying, this edit has it all. At least according to the kids who made it.

Featuring: Danny Kiolbasa, Brian Wilson, Josh Kuno, Dan Spooner, Colton Allen, and Kai Sandal.

one of the founders of the internet.

Similar posts

Comments (15)

1. HEY!1 thats my WInDow YOU FUcking TEENAGERs

2. Danny zip up your damn coat it’s below freezing out there!!
    -mom

3. danny is like 12, give that kid a hump day and ask him about girls and legos or whatever kids play with now.

4. DAT SHIT WAS CRAAAA

5. I can do everything in this edit, but I dig how that guy is riding an old salomonder. that shows he’s actually thrifty, I couldn’t imagine riding my old horrorscope fk, this year’s is like 10 times better.. I’d make an edit but my camera is in my dad’s car. Thats why I don’t film. Whats with the jumps?

6. fk means rocker right?

7. crabs is not a big deal guys, i have them and all you need is a special shampoo.

8. Kids party all wrong these days.

9. I’ve seen better through the Timberline park (partying included)

10. Thank you so much for blessing us with your “park and B footy”. I’m sure your “feature film” that you’re saving all of your “A” shots for is going to be so incredible. It’s probably extremely well funded, has top secret locations, and is very cool. Your parents are going to be so proud at how far you’ve come in life and will think to themselves: ” You know what, maybe he does have a career path. I’m so glad little johnny saved all of his A shots for this video that 324 people saw on vimeo. He is such an inspiration to us all. All of my years of saving money for his college education is now worth it. Thank you johnny, thank you for making this incredible feature film with our family name attached to it that future generations will cherish.”

11. alternative comment:

a bad edit saved by a good song.

12. Mike is mad because his budget proposal for free chili on Wednesdays didn’t work out with the local resort and himself. Upstate must really suck but I bet you and your bros are the only ones swagged up still gang banging boy! Sex. Money. Murder. Then respect and Internet.

13. so if youre not funded you shouldnt film? dont hate on fools for doing what they like.

14. these guys are so trendy

15. Its dope becuase i know where most of these spots are at…