Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

Rob Kingwill and his Benz-o

Thanks go out to Upstate Mike for finding this gem, promoting the incredible AWD capabilities of the Mercedes Benz C350. At first we we’re kinda psyched. Kinger’s a good dude and it’s neat that he’s still getting paid to snowboard. However, upon more examination, we realized one major flaw. You live in Jackson Hole, why the fuck are you wakeboarding around on a flat road in tire tracks? So weird.

one of the founders of the internet.

Similar posts

Comments (8)

1. he snowboards almost everyday of the year. im pretty sure taking a day off to get towed around for money is worth it

2. I stand by my joke “where’s a fire hydrant when you need one?”
    Mr. Kingwell did not like it, but that’s okay: http://rumorator.com/2013/01/2013-2-the-continuing-adventures-of-snowboarding-and-the-general-population/
    It’s a good joke.

3. SERIOUSLY THO REAL TALK KIDS DON’T TRY THIS IT’S VERY DANGEROUS.

4. I would love to see the demographics research for this ad. Is anyone who knows who Rob Kingwill is actually considering purchasing a C-Class?

5. Coupes are incredibly practical snowboarding cars. i love putting my board in the backseat and ruining my supple german leather. Especially in a girly c-class.

6. UPSTATEMIKEY: COME TO THE SHOWROOM AND I’LL SHOW YOU A ROOM TO SHOW
    IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

7. a…i’m actually not sure what you mean. would you care to elaborate?

8. I WILL ELABOREAT YOUR CHILDREN