Rejected Edits: World Police Edition

By • Oct 5th, 2013 • Category: Features, Latest, Rejected Edits, Videos

rejected105

Hey rest of the world!

Thanks for all the shitty edits.

-Love, United States of MACHOMAN RANDY SAVAGE
(pour a lil’ out for a playa)

THE SWEATSHOP: EPISODE 3

Grade: D+

Riding park is fun and all but I can see that you guys have way too much fresh snow to not be jerkin’ around in the trees. You see, as Americans, there are certain things that we must do to prove to the rest of the world that the terrorists will never win. I’m pretty sure that’s a Lynyrd Skynyrd lyric. Everyone knows that all Lynyrd Skynyrd lyrics are immediately added as amendments to our constitution.

I think riding powder whenever you get the chance is a great way to fulfill your duties. So I’m marking you down because you chose to ride park. However, you did manage to snowboard so I will not fail you.

SEASON RE-EDIT 2013

Grade: D

I couldn’t stop thinking about how bad I felt for you that forum has passed away. I know, it’s hard to let go. Especially for all the die hard forum kids. I think you should maybe focus more of your energy on making some hood-rich-ass RIP FORUM iron-on t-shirt graphics and slangin’ those in the parking lot at your local hill. Either that or just keep working on your shred game, I like my waffle fries crispy, ya dig?

THE SCURVY DAWGS DOWN UNDER EP. 1

Grade: D

Duuuuuude, you have to have a dick that is greater than or equal to the size of Teddy Roosevelt’s in order to Black Sabbath in a video. You definitely did not qualify here. New Zealand, you’re blowing it. Expect a letter from the UN soon, you’re done. Turn in your badge and gun.. it’s over.

HOW TO RIDE POWDER

Grade: D-

Your edit smells like wiener schnitzel! Croatia seems to be free of terrorists thanks to your edit. It still put me to sleep though. For the love of Gary Busey, ditch the go pro and just enjoy your fuckin’ powder day. You’ll thank me later!

B.A.K.A.

Grade: B+

Dude, Japan is fucking cool. Hey YoBeat, we should, as an entire online community, go to there! I heard there are a shit load of cats roaming the streets, casual sex hotels all over the place, and delicious vegetarian food. There is also this indoor spot where they build a jump with a big ass piece of plywood for a landing and everyone has a great fucking time. Let’s all go get fucking loose in Japan with these guys. What say you?

KUSTEN KLICK SEASON 2 EP. 7

Grade: D

Tubes tubes tubes tubes tube edits, fuck, it’s that time of the year again already? I’ll tie your tubes right the fuck up. Bring it on. Why get your tubes tied when you can just go play in the mud? That’s my motto. Savin’ money fast. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it forever; Clay Hatz fucked your bitch. He is the alpha and omega of tube edits.

Tagged as: , ,

22 thoughts on “Rejected Edits: World Police Edition

1. jake

That video was a disgrace to the Prince of Darkness. I thought New Zealand was a cool place.

2. what the fuck japan

youre not supposed to put all the companies you like as your “sponsors”. and last video, what the FUCK inspired you to use drake’s newest single as your song? I dont even hate drake, but that was the most untasteful use of drake Ive ever seen. And yeah yobeat, I used my real email. fuck wit me.

3. Keith Duck

Japan seems like a fucked up place, everyones wack, the style’s wack, their features are cool, but everything else is wack.

4. fuckface

@scurvydawgs having clips of you burning in your video doesn’t make you look cool it makes you look like a dick-head; especially when you make stupid faces and roll your eyes back

5. handjobs 4lyfe

i actually got worse at riding powder after watching the how to ride powder edit

6. Killua

Japan is awesome, I live in Japan and most Japs have really good style on a board, that indoor edit was wack though. Keith Duck knows nothing, people are rad, style of most is rad, and the features are the things to be wack here if anything, that’s how it is.

Also how did the rest of these edits even get Ds? Need to slap some Fs on these kids! And then just slap them again for picking up a camera without being able to ride.

Shitsurei shimashi motherfuckers.

7. NZ MOM

OI, MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’M NOT GIVING YOU ANY MORE MONEY FOR THOSE LIFT TICKETS MY SON, ESPECIALLY AFTER ME AND YOUR FATHER SAW YOU SMOKING THAT BAD “MARYJUANA” THING WITH YOUR MATES!!!!!!
    REMEMBER WHEN I HELPED YOU WITH YOUR SPELLING PROBLEM (DYSLESSEA, OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT), YOU WERE CRYING BECAUSE YOU WERE SENDING EMAILS TO HAVE THOSE BLOODY STICKERS BUT NOBODY COULD UNDERSTAND A WORD!!
    WELL I GOT YOU THOSE STICKERS, AND NOW YOU’RE JUST WASTING THEM, WHAT A TWAT