Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

People’s Court: Benny Milam vs Rob Roethler

Our originally schedule People’s Court has been retracted because someone (not naming names) is a whiny little bitch. So we have two fresh videos for ya because that’s how much we care. Watch them both and then make the call.

The People’s Court is a weekly competition, brought to you in the month of December by evo.  This week’s winner will receive a $100 gift card from evo. Want to be a part of the People’s Court? Send your edit to peoplescourt@yobeat.com. You can be sponsored to enter, just not getting paid, son. PLEASE NOTE: The People’s Court will be hibernating starting in January and will enjoy a glorious return this spring, so start stacking those clips.

one of the founders of the internet.

Comments (82)

1. Good shit Robbie

2. BOTH DEM EDITS SUCKED DICKK! THEY AINT READY FO A REAL NICCA LEIK FO REAL. HOW WE DO ROUND HERE…+tARgET+ SQUaD , WHAT CHA HEAR, MONEY RACKS ENT. OUT CHEA! CHUUUUUUUUCHHH!

3. HE JUST DID THE BEST EVER BACK 3 ON FRONT 3 OFF

4. Benny come film w/ my boy hunter in Duluth over break, I’ll give you a ride. You’d kill it with some nice filming/editing!

5. Benny come film w/ my boy hunter in Duluth over break, I’ll give you a ride!

6. dudes wtf , benny milam is 10.000 times better then robbie !
    why didnt he won ? haha

7. I like Benny, he’s nice to me. That nigger came to afton with all his faggy g-team friends, took over our park and called me a faggot. He did zeaches and he is a comp jock. his kind is not welcome at afton alps.

8. Benny isn’t a fucking hyland prick! And I guarantee if they went one one, Benny would smoke Robbie’s fake black ass