Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

Industry Rumors

Home Forums Snowboarding Shit Industry Rumors

This topic contains 100 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author

jerm

yobeat is being sold to grind media, http://www.grindmedia.com/sites/ .  this company owns a bunch of action sports sites already including snowboardermag, skateboardermag, newschoolers, stupidvideos, etc. theyre trying to collect the snowboarding sites and form a newschoolers like site for snowboarding where everyone only uses one site, not 6+ like there is now.  

i hear its still not butter…

and t9 bindings are poop

snwbord2456

I heard michael jackson isn’t really dead, but was just cryogeniclly frozen at Deer Valley. But on new years day some hungover bastard messed with the freezing technology controls and mj was accidently re-animated way too quickly.
    This speedy reanimation process turned him into some sort of brain dead snow loving frankenstein with laser vision (gnarly right?).

When good ol mj escaped using his butt-spankin new laser vision and then fused two skis together into a snowboard and then jibbed the owners face clean off!

Deer valley will be allowing snowboarding on January 15th because of this. All thanks to franken-MJ.

SHiG

Im pretty sure volcom was bought by gucci.

SHiG

Erikk3 said:

I heard burton and shawn white are going underground.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA number one boots/bindings/boards sold in all of Canada(i don't know about US) they definitely aren't going down.

SHiG

Haha next year Step Child is coming out with reverse bananas(camber) . I love how they make fun of every company known to mankind.

Anonymous

there have been a few people at my school that were supposed to intern for tech nine and then t9 cancelled on them. Then they said one of the owners of t9 called them with an offer to intern under his new company, not sure what its called or if this is all just bullshit

jerm

snowdread said:

there have been a few people at my school that were supposed to intern for tech nine and then t9 cancelled on them. Then they said one of the owners of t9 called them with an offer to intern under his new company, not sure what its called or if this is all just bullshit

sounds like your friends didnt get the job but wanted to sound cool.

Anonymous

jerm said:

snowdread said:

sounds like your friends didnt get the job but wanted to sound cool.

yeah didn't hear it from the kids, heard it from one of the professors who helps with the intern program. he just didn't know if it was because they didn't need the help or because t9 isn't doing so good. 

Heard airblasters comin out with a line of hair dryers next year

Anonymous

Big bummer, Forum Special Blend and Foursquare are going to be gonzo in 2014 cause Burton owns them under an umbrella called The Project. Apparantly they will hold onto the rights to the names or somethin like that, maybe just in case someone wants to restart it all?

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.