Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

TWS HATE

Home Forums Shoot the Shit TWS HATE

This topic contains 24 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  kradatz1 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

phil

The TWS hate is unbelievable, but I see a lot of it spreading to The Firing Squad, which is really unfortunate.  It amazes me that people get get that angry over photos.

rookie

BeetleJuice

somtimes when i feel i need a good laugh i go and read comments on TWS.

works most of the time

Jed Anderson once said C.D. stands for comment board douches. 

Eli_Hays

the hate on TW is out of hand… thats why i don’t spend much time on them… Whats really ridiculous is when people take is seriously. Like, my roommate was watching Life of Ryan on MTV, and I was too lazy to get my ass off the couch, so I surfed YoBeat whilst glancing at the tv… anyway, I couldn’t believe when he started whining about how people online are hating on him and shit… grow up sheckler….

haha, now i’m the one hating. oh well.

phil

rookie said:

http://www.be-mag.com

whoa… there's a throwback.

reggie

amen bwudda! i, too enjoy non-hate comments

Thom-R

It's nice that this post is anti-hate, or hating on hate. But at least it's hate with a reason that is pointed out, not just “You suck!”. I'm a little dissapointed though too, because the only reason I was reading all this was to bust you guys for being hypocrites…

admin
    Keymaster

YOU GUYS! I'm a little scared the transworld haters are making their way over here… wtf, how do we stop them?

we nuke em’

kradatz1

just ball hard everyday y’all

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.