Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

what board(s) do you ride

Home Forums Snowboarding Shit what board(s) do you ride

This topic contains 189 replies, has 120 voices, and was last updated by  Mckayla Maroney 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)
  • Author

monoplanker

Been on pretty much everything, but boards that I actually get stoked on are my

147 Ride Crush for jibbing and street, 153 Buckwild for your average park day, 155 DH2 for getting real on jumps and pow under a foot, 157w Jamie Lynn Phoenix for the neck deep steeps!

hubbs

Only rode 3 boards… First was a Option Team (152) board. Indestructible to this day…solid board.

Libtech TRS BTX 2010 (157): I dont know if it was just me or if this board was just a bad apple. Loved the board, super fun to ride, super surfy feel to it. but blew up on me in 1 season. I fixed/super glued this thing well over 10 times to keep it goin.

Libtech TRS C2-BTX 2012 (154): I definately miss the extra 3 cms of length from the last board i had. But nonetheless a super fun board to ride, good in the park, great in the mtns. magna-traction is the bomb. ill ride the iciest ice walls you ever seen and grip it the whole way.

……i've rode a few other boards as well (NS, DC) but have always loved the Libs. Never Summer is probably the only other company i'd consider..NS is tight

Anonymous

just got in my 2012 capita stairmaster, cant wait to use it

Riding a beatup K2 Weapon 151 from 2010. Works so well for everything except serious powder. Also got a 147 Capita Ultrafear FK from 2010, but that's pretty much dead now.

The new Happyhour is a dream board though.

kdrex4

I just got a K2 WWW. I like it a lot. I had a TechNine Lucas Magoon model for my first park board before that. It sucked. If I could get a free one whenever I wanted I woulda loved it, but the board started falling apart. Now I use that for urban or screwing around in a backyard.

I got the same quiver I had back on page 6 but now my main jawn is a Artec Cipher Rocker 154.5

It’s rad and I like it. 

*EDIT I sold the Burton Dominant 56 when I got the Artec. COMPELLING AND RICH POST I KNOW 

IC-hooligan

chopped up burton ration from two seasons ago is my early season/fun board. Just got an Arbor del rey from my local shop which im pretty excited to start riding though

Anonymous

Never Summer 155 EVO-R – not as good as beer or sex, but close

Bonerific

Picked up a ultrafear and rome reverb for this season

Anonymous

Burton Whammy Bar

Anonymous

lib tech

Anonymous

capita is pretty sick tho.. i want to get the stairmaster!

Anonymous

Lobster boards are dope too! I wish i could get the park jib board!!

Anonymous

Urban & Jibbing board – 2010 Rome Garage Rocker 152 w/2010 Rome 390 Bindings in Acid colorway.

Jump, Competition, and POW board – 2008 Salomon Drift 156 w/2005 Burton Cartel Bindings El Habano edition.

Dream setup – Signal Park Flat 150 or Capita Ultrafear 147 with Union Atlas Bindings

OhioPassion

nitro, k2

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.