Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

what is everybody’s day job?

Home Forums Shoot the Shit what is everybody’s day job?

This topic contains 91 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Rossarita

shredsled said:

I use to work on call at an xray clinic, but they went digital. Now i gotta find a job

One time when I had a hematoma on my hip, they xrayed it to make sure it wasn't broken and htne nurse had to push my junk under the lead blanket.  It made my day cause I went to school with her daughter.

shredsled

Rossarita said:

One time when I had a hematoma on my hip, they xrayed it to make sure it wasn't broken and htne nurse had to push my junk under the lead blanket.  It made my day cause I went to school with her daughter.

Thats awesome, hope you told the daughter 

Rossarita

Are you kidding me I told her the second I saw her that her mom touched my peep.

shredsled

thats fucking great. it would be more great if you get the daughter to touch your peep, unless shes ugly

you refer to it as “peep?” how endearing.

Rossarita

it looks like the blue peeps come on now

qdox_3

Rossarita said:

papa smurf?

admin
    Keymaster

Rossarita said:

yeah, what are you talking about??

Beef5030

Ahahaahahahaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.  Should give her child a blue peep in class.

full time student but i clean industrial boilers in the summer which is a sick job cause i make shit loads of money…and work in the rental shop/terrain park/and tubing park at my local mountain. they're open till 9 every night so i get to snowboard all the time even with a job and school

Fonzie

Changing it up in a couple weeks.  I'm currently an engineer at a semi-truck company working on interior components, but will soon be getting a gig at an aerospace manufacturer designing/spec'ing assembly equipment.  It's a raise, a better commute, and potentially better working conditions, woohoo!

…Timing is a bitch though.  I know I just got done bitching about K2 on the Pat Bridges interview, but I would have liked to have tried to get a board engineer position there that just got posted, just to get more involved with snowboarding.  Of course, it pops up 2 weeks after I accept the offer from my new employer.  Dangit!

Sam

currently doing an internship to finish up my degree in chemistry – i love green grass, for life (in all seriousness, that is not a drug related comment. in reality, it's chemistry nerd banter. when a teacher heard my friend say “i hate this class” the teacher asked 'what did you say' friend said “um…i love green grass!”

starting podiatry school in august.

hesh542

Lift Mechanic at the Canyons Resort, Park city utah.  Fun as hell but not the best resort to make a living at.

kradatz1

i rebuild old houses in cleveland and make them look sick

cboutin

Room inspector at Smugglers Notch

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.