Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

What Music gets you Stoked to Ride?

Home Forums Shoot the Shit What Music gets you Stoked to Ride?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  wait 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ShankBank

For me I like a lot of the early Stones, Harlem, Wolf Mother, Death from Above 1979, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Elliott Brood but just for powder, No Age, Black Keys are alright, anything quick pasted with a good vibe to it. And If I’m feeling funky then Talking Heads, or straight Janice Joplin and stuff like that.
    What puts you in the mood to shred?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  ShankBank.

Anonymous

Biggie

Anonymous

A$AP

Anonymous

Kendrick Lamar

stingygoose

I have a lot of gang starr in my playlist right now, but also some random good vibes kinda indie shit

Anonymous

pretty much anything that gets you pumped excluding heavy metal mostly rap

merOregon

I listen to Sabbath, Wolfmother, and pretty much any decent metal/rock

Drake, Skrillex, Kei$ha, Lil Reese and sometimes I get into heavier stuff like Disturbed or These Arms Are the Blood Of The Final Days Romance Murder Complex Apparatus

OhioPassion

megachurch

tomgnarly
    Keymaster

this band. all day everyday

Anonymous

dubstep  korn nickleback remixs hahaha nah and tune rap or rock i guess

TV On The Radio, The Drums, The Mars Volta,

Anonymous

Night Marchers/Rocket From the Crypt always get me stoked. Red Fang, Rammstein, and Queens of the Stone Age when I’m in the mood for something heavy. On the mellow side, Super Furry Animals, Beck, Viva Voce, and Asteroids Galaxy Tour all lay down solid grooves.

wait

in the park, chief kieffffff, jedi mind tricks, ASAProcky, das racist sometimes, MFdoom, distant relatives that album nas and damian marley did is pretty sick, juicy j sometimes, shadowrunners , GZAs liquid swords, classic wu tang, sometimes instrumental stuff like thelonious martin, souls of mischief, if i really wanna a trick maybe some RATM if i’m cruising probably not that stuff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.