Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

What pisses you off while snowboarding

Home Forums Snowboarding Shit What pisses you off while snowboarding

This topic contains 250 replies, has 120 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)
  • Author

yobeat kid

chulksmack360 said:

yobeat kid said:

SHREDead said:

We see a lot of one type of ethnicity at our hills for some reason. Let's just say they snowboard like they drive.

Wow that's not racist at all! Great work.

show me one asian who can ride and i will show you 10 more wearing patagonia jackets and work boots wrecking themselves on the rope tow

What does race even matter in regards to snowboarding? 

Anonymous

What pisses me off snowboarding are the kids with medium jackets, xs holden pants and tall tees.
    You look like you’re wearing a dress. Especially when it is a frozen skirt hanging out your jacket. You film on the best days on the mountain with a go pro or the city because it finally snowed so you can hit the same rail every other pro has. Please stay in the streets and off the hill. A banshee bungee is all you need. Powder Sucks. Flats where its at and Mountains are for hippies.

Anonymous

people who make the lift stop

Anonymous

and GAPERS!!!

merOregon

The race team at my local hill, they will go through the park in packs of 30 or more all at once. And they don’t even fucking hit a single feature. They just get in everyone’s way and cut people of.

Anonymous

Joeys who end up in yard sales on a kicker.

OhioPassion

asian tourist

Anonymous

Racists that think I can’t board. I hate people who claim they are good, and I goo boarding with them, and all they do is cut you off. This one time this kid cut off Lucas Magoon and got shit on.

coleszunko

Things I hate are

-kids that can only do front flips and no other tricks

-kids that ride over the lip of the jumps

-people that talk about doing a trick for an hour before finally doing it

Anonymous

kids throwing shit/ talking shit from the lift gets me every time. and if your going to slam in to me when your out of control at least act like your sorry

Anonymous

gapers fucking ruining the park.  oh and kooks.

Viewing 11 posts - 241 through 251 (of 251 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.