Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

Your gnarliest slam story?

Home Forums Snowboarding Shit Your gnarliest slam story?

This topic contains 77 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author

I once got my dick caught in my zipper pissing in the cafeteria bathroom

Anonymous

my friend overshot a jump and landed right on his ass on the flats. after i rolled up to see if he was ok he started uncontrollably farting and had to go make sure he didnt shit his pants. not that gnarly but it was pretty damn funny. Laugh

tomgnarly
    Keymaster

tittysprinkles said:

I once got my dick caught in my zipper pissing in the cafeteria bathroom

shit just like There's Something About Marry…except it was his ballsack.

pol

reference this video..

feature=g-upl

worst scorpion of my entire life. Cool 

that was two seasons ago, I wasn't quite up to date on zeaches or swivels, and i learned my lesson.

tomgnarly
    Keymaster

Holy shit that was a perfect scorpion. I'm pretty sure your board hit your head?

IC-hooligan

i was playing snow with one of my friends on an icy morning, overshot about a 40 footer and sent it to flat abd landed super nose heavy. my knee kept swelling up for like the next three weeks abd it turned out i tore my mcl. IM SO HARDCORE

Anonymous

Was a camper at MHSSC a few years back, took the biggest jump in their park all the way to flat.  Fully torn ACL in my left knee, partial tear in the right.  Both eventually required surgery.  At least I rode to the bottom after. 

video kinda explains it.. I dont remember it at all

Anonymous

Zach Lastrilla said:

thats pretty gnarly 

tomgnarly
    Keymaster

Zach Lastrilla said:

sounds like it broke is right! holy snikes.

pol

tomgnarly said:

Holy shit that was a perfect scorpion. I'm pretty sure your board hit your head?

It went over and hit the ground, because I was at an obscure angle, if you can pause it at the right time you'll see what I'm talking about

Anonymous

pol said:

reference this video..

feature=g-upl

worst scorpion of my entire life. Cool 

that was two seasons ago, I wasn't quite up to date on zeaches or swivels, and i learned my lesson.

not gonna lie i laughed alot haha

I dislocated my elbow once

Anonymous

went to Big Sky/Moonlight Basin for spring break ’09 with cousin, got a 5 foot dump of snow over the last half of day we arrived and all the next day. on the last day we finally decided we had enough of the tree and basin runs. we went over to the far end of Big Sky (furthest left on trail map), saw the MASSIVE booter they built for a big air comp, thot it was a fun idea. my cousin is that type of rider who can give any jump, man made or not, a workout and leave it in pieces after hes done. he sends it with an incredibly lofty and steezy front 5, stomped it. then its my turn and i have a 250 yard run in lane to not mess up. no speedchecks, no issues, send it and got caught on a rut with my tail. i got corked without trying and wound up taking the 40 ft gap to flat and straight down on my right arm. buried it up to the elbow and body kept rotating until POP! dislocated shoulder. now it seems i can wear down a big air back in MN faster than a 50 degree heat wave, but when i try small tripods and stuff on groomers i pop it out again. never fun.

merOregon

Last Sunday I Was at Mount Hood Meadows with a couple friends taking park laps all day. It was the end of the day and certain spots were icy as hell. After a decent park lap I came flying down the HRM face,which is a fast groomer run with a ton of people on it. I was going fast as shit weaving in and out of people, then towards the bottom I fucked up, caught my edge, and fell on my shoulder, breaking my collar bone. Not knowing this at first I tried to get up and that sent the most excruciating pain to my shoulder, worst feeling ever. So now I am out for six weeks of the season, and the worst part is knowing I hurt myself on something really stupid and easy.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.